Mother's Tasting Room
We think you’ll dig Mother’s beers, and we want you to come sample the goodness first-hand and see what we’re all about. Stop by Mother’s Tasting Room to sip a pint some time. Once you do, we bet we’ll see your pretty face around the joint quite a bit.
The Tasting Room is a recently renovated, great place to have a drink with people who know a ton about craft beers. Is it a bar? Nope. But we do love to tip a few and hang out with good guys and gals. And, since life is about adventure and trying new things, we change our taps on the regular.
Need a great place to play outside? Check out The Backyard at Mother’s. Come kick it around our big trees, lots of greenery, honeysuckle, flowers, and--at times--live music. If you need something to play with while you’re here, we’ve got you covered with temporary tats, stickers, pint glasses, shirts, bottle openers, and other fun Mother's schwag.
Waste Not. Want Not.
Listen, we’re not claiming to single-handedly save the planet, but we’re doing what we can for it. When renovating Mother’s Brewery, we reused all the materials we could from the old bread factory. Our Tasting Room lamps come from pieces of the plant and our kick-ass bar is made from recycled content materials—including wood from the old ceiling and floor joists.
Wed ‒ Thur: 4pm ‒ 7pm
Fri: 4pm - 8pm
Sat: 1pm ‒ 7pm
Sun: 2pm - 5pm (Summer hours ONLY: May-September)
Office, Brewery and Tasting Room CLOSED on Christmas Day December 25th
We're just down the street from all the other good times downtown.
Drop by when you can: 215 South Grant, Springfield, MO 65806 View Map
What's on Tap?
We feature the magic potions our brewmaster currently recommends:
- Brandy Barrel MILF - a single-barrel component of MILF
- Holy Molé
- Imperial Three Blind Mice
- Tequila D'Lila - imperial wheat aged in tequila barrels
- Raspberry Imperial Three Blind Mice
- Bruno Märzen - dry-hopped lager
- Cucumber Saison - the name says it all!
- James Brown Porter - dry English style porter
- Rauch & Roll - subtly smoky dark lager
- London's Burning - smoky porter
- Creamadelica! - golden cream ale
- Flip Cider - dry and tangy hard cider